The title sounds like a riddle of some sort. Who has a cuteybaby, a blissful booty and a bright star?? Hmm, not sure I want to shout, “ME!” for that one. It just doesn’t sound right to call my derriere blissful.
But, my precious baby boys Sterling and Camden could be the answer! I’ve compiled three reviews (CuteyBaby, Blissful Booty and Bright Star Baby) into this post but first the winner of the Green Gamboni jeans!
Congratulations, Tiffany Seale!
I’ve used a lot of cloth diapers over the last 5 1/2 years. None are perfect but often each one has something that I love.
CuteyBaby has the softest knit PUL ever! I love petting minky (who doesn’t) but a cute, soft knit print is hard for me to resist.
- Cute prints
- No pockets to stuff
- No removing inserts prior to washing
- Soft casings around legs
- Soft, non-scratchy velcro
- Absorbent soakers (microfleece topped quick dry microfiber soaker)
- Available in select Meijer and Albertson’s supermarkets.
- Cute fleece training pants!! Check out the CuteyBaby Etsy store.
- Although there are supposedly waist snaps to shorten the waist, I really just want crossover velcro! It’s easier.
- Laundry tabs don’t stay closed
- HORRIBLE to spray out poop. My least favorite diaper to use a diaper sprayer on used to be Bum Genius Elementals…move on over BGE, Cuteybaby is a mess to spray out a huge, toddler poo Now wasn’t that a lovely visual?
- Made in China
One of the finest made cloth diapers. Virtually zero imperfections.
- TRIM, TRIM, TRIM
- Gentle velcro, soft laundry tabs
- Pretty. I love the cut and design of Blissful Booty cloth diapers. It’s hard to explain but other reviews have said the same thing!
- Inner (think Thirsties) and outer leg casings!! Woohoo for poop containment!
- Back and front waist elastic. This is a MUST have for tummy sleepers or chunky belly babies. With our 3rd child I searched extensively for a front waist elastic diaper to fit tightly under her very round belly.
- Available in an XL 35+lb size. The newborn has a notch for umbilical cord
- The Wipe Water Concentrate is awesome!! I highly recommend Blissful Booty’s convenient concentrate and spray bottle system. Perfect for someone like me who likes it done for them yet still economical. Currently, I am using coconut…yummy!
- 4-pack package brings the price per diaper down to $16.
- Reviews I’ve read claim Blissful Booty to be highly absorbent, even night-worthy. I have not found this to be the case. Maybe I need more prepping.
- Website doesn’t clearly explain what the soaker fabric is. I’m assuming it’s microfiber.
- Only available in 2 colors. Not a big deal really as both are pleasant and calming.
Streeeeeetchy. Super soaker ready.
- Side snap provides a much trimmer fit than front closing diapers.
- Hidden snaps. Soft leg elastic. No red marks.
- Very stretchy elastic. Would be great for a chunky baby.
- Bamboo/Cotton snap in soaker is quick drying and absorbent.
- Available hemp booster allows Ultimate Trim Fit AIO to be used at night.
- Made in USA! Firmly established parent company since 2006. They’ve been in and stayed in the business successfully for 5 years.
- Also, available are covers that have been raved about for years.
- Size 1 fits my 13.5lb 5wk old and my 25.5lb 23m old.
- I can’t really think of any