Is it made by a mom…check
Is it organic…check
Is it a versatile product…check, check
Are the products fairly priced…check
Would I recommend it…check
That’s my “how-much-do-I-really-like-this-product” checklist. If I can check them all off then you’ll read about it here.
Bee All Natural Organic Baby Products was created out of necessity. A mom had a need, couldn’t find something she was 100% satisfied with and worked tirelessly to create a product to fill that void.
The ingredients are certified organic and “food grade” quality that are not processed or bleached to keep at its purest form. They do not contain preservatives, colors, perfumes, mineral oil, petroleum, water, talc, alcohol, artificial or genetically modified ingredients.
I was fortunate to try the entire line of Bee All Natural products (well, minus the foot salve). Funny enough, I’ve tried them all on me A mama needs some pampering.
I wanted to see if I could take something meant for baby and make it more justifiable by using it on the whole family.
- The baby powder has come in super handy. I have used it to apply to skin areas that rub or where moisture gathers. I love the texture. It’s not super fine like talc baby powder. It has a very slightly granule texture perfect for absorbing moisture.
- The grapefruit lip balm, although not a baby product, is awesome! I am a lip balm junkie, always trying to find the perfect balance. No one wants a super greasy balm but then there’s the dry stick that you can hardly apply. This one goes on smooth, has a slight scent/flavor and actually moisturizes my lips. (I compared it to the Burt’s Bees line that I use a lot of but they leave my lips feeling more chapped.)
- The Baby Body Butter (try saying that 3 times fast) is great on my super dry hands. The backs of my hands crack when it gets cold and I’m doing lots of dishes. Compared to my go-to Burt’s Bees Hand Salve this is a lot less greasy and absorbs quickly.
- After a busy day last weekend my feet were killing me. My husband graciously offered to massage my feet with the Lavender Baby Oil. It was nice! Not just the massage but the oil. I didn’t feel excessively oily but rather moisturized by it.
- And lastly, the Baby Body Buttern stick . Love the convenience of a tube. I’ve added it to my purse for quick and easy application to dry areas like cheeks, elbows and knuckles.
It has been fun to use all the different Bee All Natural Organic Baby Products. The quality can’t be argued with and as you can see from my review the products are highly versatile.
Bee All Natural has generously offered a package of baby products to one of my readers! Here are the ways you can enter:
- Tell me which of the Bee All Natural products you are most interested in trying.
- Do you have a product suggestion to offer Bee All Natural?
- When do you think my baby will decide to come out??
- Become a fan of Bee All Natural on Facebook!
- Lastly, if you aren’t already a subscriber of All About Cloth Diapers, fan of the Facebook page or Twitter follower then doing these will get you extra entries (1 for each).
Contest will close Monday December 20, 2010 at 8am CST. I will choose a winner shortly thereafter.