Welcome to the new All About Cloth Diapers! I did not plan on making these changes right now but an upgrade hiccup forced me to stop putting it off. This design is in its early phases but reading and shopping from my wonderful sponsors is perfectly functional!
In addition to the new layout, there are new products and sales to share with you!
Here is a sampling for your pleasure
- Gwen, the WAHM behind the US distribution of Ecobubs Wool pockets, has just released her own original design called the Cloth Diaper Butler.The Cloth Diaper Butler is designed to make rinsing or soaking dirty cloth diapers in the toilet easier. Simply clip on the diaper and hold/dunk in the water. With the wetbag nearby you can transfer the diaper without having to touch it.
- Charlie Banana also has some announcements:
- Charlie Banana launched our blog! We’re thrilled to kick off our blog this year and can’t wait to provide exciting and educational information to our fans and customers. We’ll be covering a range of topics.
- We have partnered with Climate Action to launch a Climate Action Hero program – details are on our blog so check it out. Every time you purchase Charlie Banana products, you not only support Operation Smile, but automatically are reducing your carbon footprint.
- Diaper Junction’s Deal of the Day is awesome today!
Sustainablebabyish snapless fitteds for $17.75! Excellent diaper and fit!Sold out But, bookmark this link because every day is a new deal!
- Dirty Diaper Laundry now has an apparel line! Start a conversation with these adorable shirts! New designs and products will be added soon. Kim would love your ideas and feedback!
- Kelly’s Closet always has amazing coupons! Use the code CLOVER for orders over $69 for a FREE one-sized cloth diaper (guaranteed value of $19+). See exclusions on the site.
- ALSO, for All About Cloth Diapers readers you can receive FREE SHIPPING on orders over $25 by using the code SPRINGBLOG.
Limit 1 code per order. Limit 1 use per customer. EXCLUDES the purchase of Ruby Moon or Rockin’ Green products. Valid on standard shipping within the continental US only. Does not include upgrades to USPS Priority or UPS insured shipping. Not valid on pending or previous orders. Offer expires April 15, 2012 midnight EST.
- Thirsties products and Diaper Rite prefolds are on sale at Diaper Junction. I hear the Fab Fitted is…fabulous! Have you tried it?
- Did you know that there is another alternative to pins?? Snappi has competition with Boingo Baby. I received 2 for review a while back and (being totally honest) was confused when I tried to use them. However, after watching the how-to video I realize I was using it wrong! Check out the Boingo retailers and see if your favorite store or manufacturer carries them!
- Are you signed up for the Great Cloth Diaper Change 2012? Did you go last year? I had so much fun participating and look forward to this year’s event as well!
Join us on April 21st, 2012 as we attempt to break the world record for the most cloth diapers changed at one time!
This world record attempt is a great way to show the world how many people are already choosing and using reusable cloth diapers successfully. But there are still a lot of people who don’t know about cloth diapers. If you want to help spread the word about cloth diapers, please join the Real Diaper Association, the 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that advocates for the use of reusable cloth diapers.
- NEW SPONSORS! I want to welcome Softbums, Twin City Diaper Co. (ad coming soon) and Wild Coconut Wear(ad coming soon) to the team of sponsors. I am humbled to have the support that I do from the cloth diaper community.Softbums is often mentioned here as one of my top recommendations. The unique toggle thigh elastic makes Softbums a great fit for preemies to toddlers (seriously!).Twin City Diaper Co. was a gracious sponsor of the 1st Annual My Favorite Things Event last December. What a joy it was working with each of the participants! Twin City Diaper is under new ownership and I am excited to see the business flourish.Wild Coconut Wear is a long time favorite WAHM of mine. Formerly, Wild Child Woolies, the new name opens up the product possibilities. It is extremely hard to find an artist that compares to the talent of Angela!
Welcoming new sponsors is always a privilege but I also want to thank those that have been here for a long time. Without Sloomb, Rockin Green, Sweetbottoms Baby, Anne Marie Padorie, Grasshopper Diapers, Little For Now, Angel Bunz, Green Diaper Store and Peachy Green I would not be able to bring you all that I do.
- Want to win a lifetime supply of Booty Buns Cloth Diapers? Starting March 24th bloggers of all kinds will join with Daily Mothering in this epic giveaway. I’m personally a fan of Booty Buns!
- And one last mention that I will expand upon in a future post, Bummis will soon release a brand new style of the already great Tots Bots Easy Fit. I was blessed to receive one to review and I love it! For now I’ll let you take a look at this review which is chock-full of pics!