My blog is growing rapidly and is bustling with people who need products like yours! Don’t let the name fool you. We aren’t limited to just cloth diapers. Anything related to babies, pregnancy, natural/organic products and babywearing are also a perfect fit for my audience.
Unique Visitors: 67,532
Number of Visits: 151,746
(6 month average using Google Analytics & AWSTATS)
With over 10,000 email subscribers and 151,000+ page views a month, partnering with All About Cloth Diapers is an excellent way to spread the word about your products or services.
Using additional media outlets like Facebook (48,500+ fans), Twitter (4,500+ followers), Pinterest (3,800+ followers), Instagram (1,600+ followers) as well as a private Facebook chat group (4,700+ members) means that I can help spread the word about your brand even past the pages of my blog. Featured in several print publications, including Changing Diapers: The Hip Mom’s Guide To Modern Cloth Diapering, All About Cloth Diapers continues to gain exposure each and every week.
Is your brand a perfect fit for my readers? My advertisers are brands that I would sincerely recommend to my readers. No amount of advertising revenue is worth damaging the relationship that we have spent 7 years cultivating with our readers.
To serve you best, it is important that we build a relationship together – so that I can truly represent you in the most effective way. Product reviews are encouraged because nothing beats a first-hand experience of your product or service!
I have 5 advertising packages available. See below for details and feel free to contact me with any questions.
Jenn @ Lollypop Kids:
A big thank you to Jenn of All About Cloth Diapers! Her professionalism and friendly personality made my first advertising experience a huge success! My Facebook and Twitter followers more than doubled and traffic has significantly increased on my site also. She was quick to reply to all my questions and I greatly look forward to working with her again! Thank you!
* * *
Rachel @ Chelory:
As always a pleasure to do business with you Jenn! You are so full of brilliant and FUN new ideas! You open doors that I never even knew existed! What you bring to the cloth diaper community is unsurpassed by any other! You are my advertising GO-TO!
* * *
Dawn @ Bright Star Baby said:
Thanks so much for all you do for the cloth diapering world. The little advertising button on your site brings me more traffic than I ever imagined, and as a one-woman business with limited budget, your site has been such a blessing.
- 125 X 125 Ad box. Viewed on every page. WAIT LIST AVAILABLE.
- 486 x 60 Ad box. Viewed at the bottom of every post. WAIT LIST AVAILABLE.
- 486 x 60 Ad box. Viewed on the top of the main page. WAIT LIST AVAILABLE.
- Post Sponsorship. 500 words. Your choice of CD/baby/toddler related information. This is a great option to highlight information about your shop or multiple products. Here are a few examples of recent sponsored posts I’ve done: http://goo.gl/LPEqp9 & http://goo.gl/b0qXbJ. You can also sponsor posts on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. $200 if I write it, $75 if you provide post content.
- Giveaway Hosting. I will host and promote your giveaway either on our Facebook page as a flash giveaway or as a post on the blog. This is an effective, fast way to get the word out about new products and promotions. Also great to grow your customer and fan base in a BIG way. Facebook page reach for these posts averages 50,000 (Approx. 800-1000 new Facebook Fans. A recent flash giveaway even added more than 2,000 FB fans!) Optional entries can be used to grow your other accounts such as Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook Groups or Email Lists. There is no minimum value on the prize. Here are a few examples of recent flash giveaways I’ve hosted https://goo.gl/m7Vk3O & https://goo.gl/AMVlGd & https://goo.gl/BsVaSY. $65
I am available for speaking engagements. Fees vary.
I will gladly accept your product for personal review. I will not post a negative review without first talking with you about my assessment. Reviews take about 7-8 weeks because I like to really use something before I share my thoughts. I can complete a review faster if requested.