** CONTEST CLOSED! CONGRATULATIONS, LISA AND EMILY! **
When I did my research for the best cloth diapers for nighttime I noticed that many of you love the So Simple covers. I felt a little left out :(
Was I missing out on a cloth diaper cover that would change my life?? Um…Not likely, but I still wanted to try it.
I contacted LeAnn of Gigglebritches to see if she would be interested in a So Simple review. She graciously sent me one to try and one of you will win one too!The fit of the So Simple cover is a little clownish. I’m okay with clownish if it performs well.
You can cut down on the clown look by ordering on the small end. I ordered a medium for Sterling and it was huge! LeAnn swapped it for me and the small fits much better.
As expected, the cover performed well. I haven’t had many PUL covers that didn’t hold in everything. Good for me (only for review purposes), Sterling had a monster poo and it escaped the diaper. Thankfully it did not come out of the So Simple cover.
So why would you want to buy a So Simple cover if it’s just like any other PUL cover?
- The fleece waist and legs. Imagine how much more comfortable that is for baby than tight elastic!
- The So Simple cover can be used as a pull-up cover, then if necessary — like the poop incident– can be unsnapped.
Are there any disadvantages to the So Simple cover?
The fleece holds a urine smell so I wash it after nighttime use. That is the only time I have used it. Daytime use may allow for multiple uses. Also, size may be an issue for some. Sterling is clearly in the medium size range, however, the small fits much better.
I can’t imagine that there is a cloth diaper that wouldn’t work with a So Simple cover. With generous room, even the poofiest nighttime cloth diaper booty would fit.
I am very grateful for LeAnn offering to give away a So Simple to one of my readers. Here’s how to enter:
**PLEASE use separate comments IF you want more than one entry. If not then put all your entries in one comment ;)
- Enter your name and what size So Simple you think your baby needs
- Tell me what product LeAnn carries at Gigglebritches that you would like to try (besides the So Simple).
- Refer a friend to All About Cloth Diapers. I trust you so just let me know you’ve spread the word. My goal with this blog is to make cloth diapering as easy as possible for everyone.