Every year cloth diaper manufacturers bring to the table products that make us smile and empty our Paypal accounts.
This year is no exception. In a couple of weeks the ABC Kids Expo will unfold to reveal hundreds of new products to make parenting a bit easier and a lot more fun.
Cloth diapers will be represented in a big way. I can’t wait to hear all the exciting announcements once it’s all said and done.
By the end of the year you can have your hands on these cloth diapers:
The new prints are available in the following product lines: Blueberry One Size Deluxe, Blueberry One Size Bamboo Deluxe, Coveralls, Econappi and Simplex diapers. They are available to order now only by retailers until Sept 18th. We start shipping out to them this week. Online ordering for everybody else will begin Sept. 19th. If you’re looking for the mini-Nappi, mini-Deluxe, mini-Coveralls or Basix diapers, they will be available towards the end of October.
- AppleCheeks new color (Black Tie Affair live stream event)
- Charlie Banana prints (press release)
- Grasshopper AIO with thicker soaker (I love it! Blog post coming…)
- Anne Marie Padorie prints 8 of them!
- Bottombumpers new colors, limited edition prints and pail liners
And, of course, we can’t forget the greats that have recently been released to much applause:
- Kanga Care’s new line of wool, fitteds and trainers called Eco*Posh
- Oh Katy’s 4 new colors: silver, sunny, violet and black
- SoftBums Limited Edition Prints: blooga, later gator, hot dogs and sugar & spice giraffes
- Blueberry One Size Fitted diaper
- Thirsties new Hoot print (love)
- Sweet Pea Diaper Cover in Owl print (my favorite cover)
- BabyKicks 3g pocket with 2 new colors: Sunset w/white snaps, brown with either brown, blue, green or pink snaps
- Itti Bitti New Limited Edition prints
- Rock Bottom Bags, the new business launch from Leslie Oliver former owner/designer of Leslie’s Boutique
- Tiny Tush Elite prints
- AppleCheeks prints
- Grovia prints and other products