I have a few amazing cloth diaper, wool and babywearing items that will be up for auction soon. You might be able to snag a deal on something awesome and all the while you will be doing a very good thing. Lisa Carey, one of All About Cloth Diapers long time sponsors, was given devastating news last month. Their precious four year old, Patrick, was diagnosed with acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL, type B), a cancer of the blood and bone marrow.
All funds raised will be donated straight to the Carey family to help with medical expenses, fuel, food, & anything else they may need.
This will be hosted on the All About Cloth Diapers’ Facebook page. Please RSVP so you see all the auction items. Auction runs from Wednesday 11/15 9 pm est to Thursday 11/16 est.
Here’s what we have so far! Make sure you RSVP and check it out!
* Thirsties Natural All in One Package (5 cloth diapers $128 value)
* Thirsties Duo Wrap Package (5 covers $68 value)
* Geffen Baby $75 Geffen Baby Gift Certificate
* Geffen Baby $25 Geffen Baby Gift Certificate
* HumBird… 6 pack of M/L Exceptional Inserts ($23 value)
* Rox + Rumble baby wool Knit + Purl Blanket ($99 value)
* Rox + Rumble Gift Certificate for a new pair of their Winter Line Wool pants. ($69-75 value)
* Twinkie Tush Cloth Diapers night night (any made to order option $45- $50 value)
* Lularoe Katy Baird Any two instock kids leggings ($48 value)
* Lularoe Katy Baird Any instock Carly ($55 value)
* Sweet Pea Cloth Diapers Newborn Trio & Wet Bag ($40 value)
* Bambino Mio USA & Canada All in one miosolo & Changing mat
* Fidella Soft Structure Baby Carrier in Iced Butterfly
The treatment plan for Patrick’s kind of cancer is three years long. It will be a long road. My hope is that we all are able to remove just a bit of the burden from them.
Lisa is an amazing woman. She has been with All About Cloth Diapers for a SUPER long time. She is so easy to work with. Many of her friends say she would give you the shirt off her back, over and over again. Please help me send good vibes, prayer or whatever you can their way.
Take a minute and check out the amazing and generous donations that have been made to help raise money for the Carey family.
If you feel it in your heart, here is the link to make a small donation:
I’d love for you to leave words of encouragement for Patrick and his family!
Thank you! Hope to see you all on Wednesday! Click here to get to the auction page.