Learn the Right Way to Choose, Use, Buy And Wash Cloth Diapers. After reading the Ultimate Guide to Cloth Diapers, you WILL save time and money.
One of the things that matters most is enjoying those precious moments with your little one – instead of having to sort through the hundreds of pages of information on choosing, using and caring for cloth diapers.
I’m a mom just like you. But what I have to share with you made such a difference in my experience with cloth diapers, I decided to sit down and tell you all about it. So please bear with me.
When I started, I struggled with exactly how to best use cloth diapers – was it even worth all the trouble?
Like you, I wanted to do the right thing for my 6 children (every one them a blessing), my pocketbook, and the Earth.
In October of 2005, my love affair with cloth diapers began…
Actually at first, it was more of a love/hate relationship.
You see, switching to cloth diapers was not an quick decision. It took months of gentle prodding by my best friend (Melisa) to finally convince me to take the plunge.
But I had so many questions. So much to figure out. And as I began buying, using, and washing cloth diapers, the problems just stacked up!
I quickly became…
Frustrated to No End And Overwhelmed With Questions!
- What kinds of diapers are there and which ones should you choose?
- Why won’t they stop leaking?
- How do you wash them? Is a bad smell normal?
- What are the best nighttime diapers?
- What do I do with the poop?
Do any of these questions sound familiar?
All these new terms flying at you when all you really want is a diaper that will work for your baby. It’s enough to make you question your decision to start using cloth diapers.
Listen, if you’ve tried your hand at cloth diapering your baby and bounced back and forth to disposables, please understand…
There’s no need to blame yourself for lacking the knowledge to choose the right diaper or care or washing skills or anything like that, nor should you shrug it off with excuses like, “Oh well, I guess it works for other people but not me”.
I’ll never forget my first experience with cloth diapers…
My cloth diapers came in the mail on a Friday afternoon. It just happened to be the Friday we were going to my mother-in-law’s house! But I was very excited, so I brought them along.
The whole weekend I had to defend my decision to cloth diaper. Every time I put one on my son, my sweet mother-in-law would politely ask…
“Are they supposed to leak?”
Imagine your husband’s family holding your baby and feeling wetness on their lap.
I was so embarrassed – I almost gave up…
Little did I know you are supposed to wash them 6 times in hot water for proper absorbency!
But I knew deep down, cloth diapers were the best way to go. For my child. For my money. And for the environment.
I was determined from that day forward – I would compile the biggest list of tips, strategies and mistakes to avoid. One that would teach me a lot about saving money and preventing a few headaches with cloth diapers. Now, I have over 9 years of experience using cloth diapers. Nine years! (And Jenn has three!)
Countless hours were spent researching cloth diapers, talking to experts, reading books, websites, forums – anything I could get my hands on.
I even personally interviewed work at home moms that bought, sold, and made cloth diapers. And I conducted online surveys to find out what hard-to-answer questions other moms had about using cloth.
While conducting my research, it came as no surprise that other cloth diapering mommas where having difficulty finding answers too. When asked what their most frustrating issues were at the top…
62% of Moms Answered Washing And Wash Routines Were Their Biggest Problem!
I knew there had to be an easier way to handle all the issues with cloth diapers. There were just too many parents out there searching for answers.
Imagine you had questions about a specific washing issue, and you had a simple quick reference guide you could turn to. You open up the section on washing cloth diapers, find exactly what you need, and apply it. Not only do you look like a genius, but now your diapers are spotless.
Does this sound too good to be true?
It was when I first started with cloth diapers.
If only I knew then what I know now, so much money and time could have be saved!
I wanted to save other moms the time it took to learn and spare them the frustrations that came with cloth diapers. Also, I wanted to help more people realize the many benefits of cloth diapers to their family and to the environment.
So I created the Ultimate Guide to Cloth Diapers.
Finally! A Practical Easy-To-Use Guide For Cloth Diapering Made Easy!
Now you can quickly and easily learn amazing cloth diaper strategies and secrets. This guide will take you by the hand and show you step-by-step how to choose, buy, wash, troubleshoot and even sell cloth diapers.
I promise YOU CAN…
CLOTH DIAPER without spending thousands of dollars and hours trying to make heads or tails of the whole Cloth Diaper ‘thing’.
More Than I Expected
I was blown away with the amount of information in the Guide! And the insider tips you included were so on point! Thank you so much for making using cloth diapers not only the right choice but also an EASY one!
Lora Smith, Montague NJ
Which of These Cloth Diaper Answers Would Save You Time and Money Within The Next 24 Hours?
Here’s just a taste of what you’ll learn in this amazing tool (almost 90 pages)… Ultimate Guide to Cloth Diapers:
- Immediately learn the biggest (and most expensive) mistake that you can make when buying cloth diapers.
- Why cloth diapers really are the safest, healthiest choice for your baby. Did you know that disposable diapers contain a chemical that was classified by the EPA as having no safe exposure levels?
- Learn exactly what to do and where to go to avoid wasting money on cloth diapers that won’t work for you.
- Easy-to-follow information that explains in detail terms like fitteds, pockets, prefolds, AIO’s, flats, covers — as well who and what each will work best for PLUS an extensive list of the all best brands. Even my husband finds this useful!
- How many diapers to buy and which types and brands work best, basically everything you need to get started and choose the right diaper for mom and baby! (This part alone would have saved me so much money and prevented tons of headaches when I first started).
- The most efficient system that works best for newborns, so that when your bundle of joy comes you aren’t left guessing.
- What diapers to try for chubby thighs, skinny waists and the heaviest of wetters. Find the BEST diaper for your baby before wasting money on ones that just won’t work for you.
- The care and function of each individual diaper (It’s easy to ruin fabulous diapers out of ignorance).
Chapters 9 and 10
- The pros and cons of each diapering material. Bamboo, hemp, cotton, microfiber, fleece, wool, etc (and which ones cause rashes, are hard to wash, and just plain don’t work).
- How to troubleshoot and quickly clear rashes.
- How exactly to measure your baby to ensure that you get the best fit every single time with any brand cloth diaper.
- When you should size up or down to best fit your in-between size baby Don’t get your answer like I did when I started… through trial and error, which was a bit costly.
- Cloth Diapering to Save Money? Learn the tricks that will keep the most money in your wallet!
Chapter 13: Night Time Diapers AND What to do with the poo!
- Why your diapers leak at night and how to deal with it. Once you read this chapter, you’ll want to stop using disposables at night for good!
- The best night time diapers for heavy wetters (and where to find them).
- Simple tricks that could stop your night time diapering issues FOREVER.
- Learn the easiest (and honestly not messy) ways to deal with cloth diapers and poo. It was my biggest fear when I starting thinking about cloth…
Chapters 14-16: Become a Washing and Troubleshooting PRO!
- The best and easiest way to wash diapers and what to do with them until they get washed
- How to “strip” cloth diapers and whether stripping is actually the answer to your issue
- I’ll show you the best way to remain stain free. (This is a huge problem with cloth diapers, but I’ll show you how to handle with easily).
- Why diapers stink and how to get the smell out (They shouldn’t stink and you’ll probably kick yourself when you find out how easy this is to solve this problem).
Appendix A: The best and easiest way to get a good tight fold with a flat or prefold.
Appendix B: TEN pages of Cloth Diaper Terms and Acronyms and General Parenting Terms and Acronyms. Believe me, this will come in handy if you get involved in the cloth diaper community and all the chat groups!
And more…so much more that it would take me 10 pages just to outline it all here. But don’t get overwhelmed by all the information – the fact is, the Ultimate Guide to Cloth Diapers will quickly take away the mystery and frustration… forever! YOU will become the cloth diaper expert.
- It’s simple – everything is explained in a way that anyone can understand.
- If you’re already an experienced veteran, this is exactly what you’ve been searching for to get the quick, easy reference guide you always wanted!
- You get your own proof (through actual results and successes) almost instantly!
- Finally, I’m offering you 100% personal guarantee of success!
I Thought I Knew It All Until I Started Reading This Book!
As a seasoned cloth diapering mama (5 years now), I have learned a ton about cloth diapering. I thought I knew it all until I started reading this book! Now I know where to turn to as my children’s cloth diapering needs change. What an awesome, comprehensive source of cloth diapering information! THANK YOU FOR THIS!
Okay, So What’s The Cost For This Incredible, Fully Loaded Resource?
Realize that if you continued using trial and error to figure out the solutions to cloth diaper issues, it is going to cost you a lot of time and money. (I know because it was a monthly ‘discussion’ with my husband on why I was always changing out my diaper stash.)
You could easily spend $500 or more before even figuring out which diapers you like and which ones work best for your child!
Today, you can get immediate access to The Ultimate Guide to Cloth Diapers for the one time cost of only $6.99. This is normally $9.99!
In fact, for less than the price of one cloth diaper, you will have all the information you could possibly need to drastically save you time, money and hours and hours of frustration. Getting your copy of The Ultimate Guide to Cloth Diapers is really a no-brainer.
My Personal 100% Guarantee!
Take up to 2 months to examine and use the information, tips and techniques in “The Ultimate Guide to Cloth Diapers!” That’s 60 days to put these valuable strategies to work. You have nothing to lose.
This is a digital product and can be immediately downloaded. As soon as payment is made, PayPal takes you directly to your download page.
“Why Is She Doing This?”
I have a very important reason why…
Frankly, I’m sick and tired of watching moms suffer and even give up cloth diapers and go back to disposables because they don’t have the right tools to succeed. I wanted to save others the time it took me to learn and the frustrations that can come with cloth diapers. I honestly think cloth diapers are the BEST choice for babies and can be as simple as you let them be. I’ve seen far too many people over complicate the entire process and then get so frustrated that they just give up. Don’t let that happen to you!
This is my way of helping fellow moms realize the many financial and health benefits of cloth diapers to their family. I also want to do my part to help the environment so my children and their grandchildren will have a better world. Buy the Guide now and see how easy cloth diapers really can be!
I Never Knew There Was This Much to Know About Cloth Diapers
Wow, you put in a lot of work. I don’t know how you made the time to get all this together in one place. The 80 + pages had so much more than newbie info. I never knew there was this much to know about cloth diapers. This guide is AMAZING! I’ll be telling my friends about Ultimate Guide to Cloth Diapers!
This is a Bible for Cloth Diapering
This is a Bible for cloth diapering. If you are thinking about cloth diapering, researching cloth diapering, or just curious about cloth diapering, your questions are answered within the pages of this fabulous guide. Pick up this book and read it cover to cover before you make your decision on what to buy! The information is powerful!
Now you might be wondering, “what’s the guarantee I have this guide will work for me?”
My Personal 100% Guarantee!
That’s right! Take up to 2 months to examine and use the information, tips and techniques in “The Ultimate Guide to Cloth Diapers!” That’s 60 days to put these valuable strategies to work.
Try the techniques yourself – Try as many of the tips as you can. Once you have used these strategies with diapering your baby, I’m confident that you’ll NEVER want to send it back!
But, if you aren’t satisfied for any reason, or it doesn’t live up to your expectations, you won’t be out one cent. Just send me an email and I will refund your payment.
Does that sound fair enough?
Here’s How You Can Get Started Saving Time and Money With Cloth Diapers Right Now …
It’s easy to get started right away. You can have immediate (and unlimited) access to all of the Ultimate Guide to Cloth Diapers right on the spot. You just find the answers to your most burning cloth diaper questions, right on your own computer. No surfing the net and no waiting for answers. It couldn’t be easier or faster.
You’ll be taken to our secure order page for your credit card or paypal information.
Your order is processed immediately, and you’ll get a receipt for your purchase with a transaction number and be taken to a link where you can download your guide. The whole process takes less than 60 seconds.
This is a digital product and can be immediately downloaded.
P.S. I’ve done all the hard work for you, figured out the issues, typed out the answers, and tested them to make sure they work (And spent a small fortune doing it). Now the next step is up to you.
P.P.S. Don’t make the same mistakes I did. Discover the time and money saving methods to choose, use and wash cloth diapers.
Questions You May Have
Question #1: Can’t I just find all this information online for free, why do I need this guide?
A: Maybe, but after how many hours and even days of searching? How many “wrong diapers” are you willing to go through, only to realize later that you could have saved yourself a ton of money and time, if only you had more information early on.
Cloth diaper information is scattered all over the place, incomplete, and many times confusing. If you have ever visited some of the popular cloth diaper websites, you know it can take you hours to find just one answer to your questions.
Why waste valuable time? Your time is better spent with family and your children. Why trade days and weeks of your life to save a few pennies? I can save you all the frustration and get you saving money from the start! Plus, you’ll learn tips, strategies, and mistakes that’ll last you through multiple children…from someone who’s done it (six times) and is still doing it.
Question #2: I can just wait and get this later, right?
A: Actually, there are some very important reasons while you should not wait to get this guide.
We already discussed how you can waste a ton of time and money learning it on your own.
And if you aren’t cloth diapering yet, every day you wait to try cloth diapers, you are wasting money on disposables that you could be saving.
Don’t try and reinvent the wheel. Learn from my mistakes and make cloth diapering a painless, fun experience for you and your child.
Question #3: So is this a good guide for a newbie?
A: Yes and no.
There are sections included just for the experienced cloth diaper mom. Tips that will really open the door to new ideas and strategies. I purposely started this guide with easy to understand material. But there’s lots to learn even for experienced mommas. Plus, I designed the bonuses to get you on or back on track as fast as possible!
Either way, you owe it to yourself and your child to get the guide now!
This is a digital product and can be immediately downloaded.
Ultimate Guide to Cloth Diapers