Every time I see a tiny newborn diaper I get flooded with memories. New babies are so snuggly! Anyway, I know that for some people newborn sized cloth diapers are a stretch. But if you can get your hands on some, do it! They really do make those early new baby weeks easier. I just got my hands on the new Thirsties Newborn AIO and I’m going to work on getting it reviewed. For now, here is an introduction sponsored by Thirsties.
Features and Benefits:
- Convenient, trim fitting, and absorbent
- Goes on in one simple step – cloth diapering doesn’t get easier
- Umbilical cord snap down may be used while cord stump is present or belly button is healing
- 4 total layers of absorbent microfiber terry, a microfleece liner and a reliable waterproof exterior
- Stay-dry microfleece liner provides wetness protection
- Gentle elastic around legs and waist provides protection against leaks
Thirsties popular All In One cloth diaper is now available in Newborn sizing! Thirsties Newborn All In One was carefully designed with the needs and comfort of a new baby in mind. This trim-fitting diaper includes an umbilical cord snap down and adjustable rise, providing a custom fit for most babies from (5-14 lbs). Our convenient Newborn All in One delivers absorbency, waterproof protection and adjustability all rolled up into a stylish, comfortable and extremely effective cloth diaper.
A built-in, three-layer microfiber terry soaker absorbs an amazing seven times its weight in liquid. The soaker is topped with our stay-dry microfleece which keeps your baby feeling dry. An additional layer of terry lies between the microfleece and PUL body of the diaper providing a last line of defense. The soaker is sewn in on one side (at the top of the diaper), which makes adding extra absorbent layers a cinch and tremendously decreases drying time…it’s the fastest drying diaper we’ve ever created!
Thirsties is generously sponsoring a giveaway for All About Cloth Diapers readers. One winner will receive two (of their choice) Thirsties Newborn All in Ones. Please use the rafflecopter below to enter and good luck!